Hiring Painterly is the quickest and easiest way to brighten and rejuvenate your home and breathe new life into it. We can turn a dark and depressing room into a bright, colourful and uplifting space. Whether we are painting the interior or are getting some exterior house painting done, all it takes is a coat or two of high quality paint from our talented painters.
Many people dread having to get their home interiors painted. They aren’t sure if they can afford it and are worried about the hassle and mess that will be left over. It’s also a hassle to have to get a quote in person and you don’t even know if the painter is trustworthy and reliable!
Well thank god you found Painterly!
We are the solution to all your painting problems.
- We arrive exactly when we say we will and we never leave until the job is completed.
- We keep all of your furniture, floors and carpets clean and free from dust and paint.
- We also work efficiently and discreetly so that we don’t cause any interruption to your life.
- We only use the highest quality materials.
- All of our painters are insured and we have a full 7 day 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- If we missed any areas and you need a touch up we will come back to fix it, no questions asked.
To get a 100% free estimate for your interior painting project then call us on 01 254 8255, contact us here or get your free quote online.
Recommended Interior House Painting Services
Our experts can paint ANY interior spaces including:
- Dining Room
- Home Offices
- Living Rooms
- Garage Floors
- Stairways – Faded, stained, scuffed or peeling paint can make your home look old and dreary. It can also negatively effect your mood and happiness. If you want to wow your guests as they enter your home then you need to get your stairs painted.
To ensure the smooth completion of your paint job we always follow a thorough checklist. First of all we will finalise all of the details including of course which colours and types of paint you would like us to use. Then we will ask you to move any items such as breakable items, shelving, frames and other valuable items from the room that you want us to paint. We can also answer any and all questions that you might have. Of course before we even begin to paint, our professional crew will walk through your home to carry out any final preparations.
Preparation entails these steps:
- We will make sure your floors are completely covered to protect them.
- We will move any furniture and of course cover it as well.
- Any walls that need attention will have cracks and holes filled.
- If you have drywall then we can also carry out repairs on that too.
- We will apply primers or under coats as needed.
- And of course caulking of your windows can be carried out if required.
Professional House Painters and Decorators
One of our secrets to producing consistently high results is to always use the very best equipment and materials. It costs us a lot of money to do this and most companies simply won’t. But it’s what allows us to have so many 5 star reviews!
We make it incredibly easy to book your reliable, experienced and affordable interior painting contractor. Our interior wall painting experts have a wealth of knowledge and experience in painting, refurbishing and redecorating for both residential and commercial clients in Dublin. In fact we are often referred to as the best painters Dublin! We know that you also want minimal disruption to your life so we will operate on a timetable that you agree on.
Painterly know that fantastic customer service is one of the key things that clients look for when choosing a local interior painters and decorators. That’s why we are available to talk from 8AM-8PM, 7 days a week. What’s more we can be contacted by phone, live chat, email Twitter and of course Facebook.
The second most important thing is reliability. With that in mind we only hire the highest quality painting professionals, who have shown themselves to be punctual, reliable and friendly. Finally we have made sure to keep our prices competitive and affordable. We do charge a little more for our work than some companies, but unfortunately you can’t have excellent results and cheap prices. You must pick one only!
Simple Home Painting Pricing
We give personalised, fully detailed quotes. This will allow you to see exactly what steps we promise to take and the finish that you can expect. The up-front price will also be accurate and you will never be asked to pay more than was originally agreed upon. We promise full transparency and As part of our system for ensuring quality and customer satisfaction, as your new paint is drying we will do a full walkthrough of your home.
If there any areas that you are unhappy with then we will fix them on the spot. After everything has been signed off we will perform a final thorough clean up. We also make sure to clean up after we are finished. We never leave anyone’s house in a mess. We’ll take away any materials or equipment, empty paint cans, dirty brushes or other debris. We don’t want there to be any evidence that we were there (besides your fantastic new paint job of course!). Of course we will also perform a quick phone call the next day to again make sure that everything is satisfactory.
Painterly’s Satisfied Customers
“Painterly did an excellent job on our kitchen presses and cupboards. They did everything they promised.” Shauna Healy, Clontarf
“100% happy with the work. The team that arrived did a wonderful job. I’ve passed your name onto a few friends and colleagues who were asking about you.” Chris O’Callaghan, Killiney
“I got a very affordable quote and decide to go with Painterly. I’m very glad I did as they were in and out in the same. I was on a very tight schedule and they stayed 14 hours to get it all done. Incredible job and very professional.” Craig Maher, Ballsbridge
“Oisin and Vincent were a pleasure to deal with. Everything was completed in 3 days even though we originally thought it would take 4. Highly recommended.” Lorna Walsh, Castleknock
We are able to bring all the equipment and materials needed including the paint. We only use the highest quality paint from leading brand. There are no properties that we cannot handle whether you need us to paint your detached, semi-detached, bungalow, terrace or apartments, we can tackle them. No job is too big or small for our interior painters. To get your affordable quotation please call us on 01 You’ll soon see why we are so popular.
Our Local Tradesmen Can Paint Anything
- Home Entertainment Systems
- Staining and Refinishing Wood, Cabinets and Cupboards
- Floor Sanding and Varnishing
- Paneling and Wainscot
- Baseboard, Crown and Corner Mouldings
- Minor Bump and Scratch Redecoration
- Wooden Rails, Banisters and Balusters
- Front and Back Doors
- Stripping and Refinishing
- Remove Wall Coverings
- Textured Wall Painting
- Faux Painting
- Plasterboard/Drywall Repairs and Plastering
Why Are We Better Than Other Residential Paint Companies?
- Reliable, Dependable, Experienced and Punctual
- Fully Licenced, Bonded, Insured
- Thorough Preparation and Clean Up
- Full Written Warranties
- Free Colour Consultations
- Free Estimates at Times Convenient to You
- Routine Inspections from Supervisors to Guarantee High Quality
- Affordable Prices
- Largest Selection of Traditional and Modern Paint Finishes Available
Give us a call today on 01 254 8255 and we will send over one of our production managers to your home for a 100% free, no-obligation estimate.